18 February 2010

My Creative Space


This morning I'm crocheting a grey motif for a necklace like the one a made a few months ago. At the same time I'm jotting down the pattern so I can post it (after I've rewritten it in an intelligible format).

Yesterday I made some sourdough for the first time since last summer and this morning (while I check all the creative spaces over at kootoyoo) I'm having a breakfast of coffee and sourdough toast with oil and salt (the Spanish Vegemite?)
I have to remember to make it more often. It's so good!

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have visited you, I love your beautiful banner! It's so pretty and clever. I'm off to have a look around your blog, it looks fascinating xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I am a Bread-addict! Love your blog, your crochet is amazing... have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your silver necklace and the sour dough toast with oil and salt sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your banner too! I cannot crochet at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to comment on your banner as well! Such a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails