17 August 2010

a package ...


Today I received a package full of goodies from Australia (Thanks Mum! :)
There was mountains of eucalyptus lollies (which I LOVE) and of news paper and magazine clipping that have been collected for me.
I love receiving these clippings and working my way through them on quite afternoons, sitting on the lounge with a cup of tea ... it's like reading the Sunday paper. And I'm sure I'm going to find lots of interesting things amongst them to share with you over the next few weeks.
Also amongst other bits and pieces was this beautiful tea spoon. It's made by Australian Wildflower Design (click here for a link to their web page). I haven't been able to find many examples of their work as the web page is still under construction, but judging by this gorgeously crafted little spoon I'm sure it is beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. How fun to receive packages, especially like this one. The teaspoon is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails