01 February 2010

Blue Hexagons


Over the weekend I finally finished the row of blue hexagons on my crochet blanket.
Woohoo!
I've pretty much decided to go for one more round before I square it off, as then it would be the perfect size to fit on the bed.
The only thing is that I really like the blue and in a way I want to finish the blanket with it.
So because of this I'm still a little undecided.
I'm going to have to go into the wool shop and have a look at the possible next colours and then make the final decision.


3 comments:

  1. I can understand why you are torn. The colors looks so lovely as they are.

    I've been following your blog for awhile, and I wanted to stop in and say how much I admire your craft. You are quite talented and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woauh! la manta es una pasada... i vote for blue too. Another blue, but blue. NOMO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous. Amazing. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails