11 March 2010

My Creative Space ...


This is part of an idea I've been tossing around in my head for a while.
I want to make my own resin cabochons, inspired by these little birds.
I've jumped ahead a bit and made some molds, now I have to do some illustrations.
It's taken a while to get to this point, so I'm thinking it's going to be a while until a take the next step, I'm also a little bit apprehensive about using the resin
... will see how it goes.

For more creative spaces visit kootoyoo.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful colours and images ...good luck with the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a similar thing except I'm using buttons. Haven't quite gotten to the resin yet either but I have made the molds. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails